At Quantico, Alex finally receives information about her father and his FBI past, but in the future it’s her mother, Sita, who plays a key role when Liam convinces her to participate in a press conference on national television begging Alex to turn herself in. Also at “Quantico,” the NATS learn the art of profiling and focus on their classmates’ strengths and weaknesses, ultimately challenging their confidence and comradery.
Alex's mother, Sita, is brought in for questioning and reveals that Alex had vanished for a year when she was in India. She is convinced by Liam to publicly beg Alex to turn herself in during a television press conference. Alex, meanwhile, seeks help from Simon, who was kicked out of Quantico some time earlier. They discover that Alex was being set up from the very beginning of her training. Simon helps her escape, but he is secretly working for Director Clayton. At Quantico, Alex learns from Liam that her father was a special agent. The NATs complete psychological profiles of each other, but the exercise is a test set up by Miranda. Raina must step up to the plate when Nimah leaves Quantico. Miranda learns that her son, who she had put into prison, may be paroled.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez
- Rick Cosnett as Elias Harper
- Mark Pellegrino as Clayton Haas
- Anna Khaja as Sita Parrish
- J. Mallory McCree as Charlie Price
- Table read was on August 12, 2015.
- Filming began on August 18, 2015 and ended on August 25, 2015.